There seems to be very steady physical precious metal deliveries that are reducing alleged inventories in various locations. Despite what the control grid media may be spoon feeding the western masses to destroy precious metal sentiment, the elite kleptocrats are not oblivious to the situation. It is highly likely that a group of Goldfingers are in operation, and they have zero interest in synthetic gold and lots of interest in the real McCoy.
“The truth is always an abyss. One must — as in a swimming pool — dare to dive from the quivering springboard of trivial everyday experience and sink into the depths, in order to later rise again — laughing and fighting for breath — to the now doubly illuminated surface of things.” – Frank Kafka
I’ve tried to restrain myself from writing an entire post about the Oklahoma beheader. By now, my readers know I generally think such events are deceptions. Suffices to say this latest beheading fits nearly each and every false-flag criteria. I suspect this homegrown “terrorist” will be deep sixed somewhere, never to be seen again.
The Investor Intelligence Sentiment Index speaks for itself. So-called investors have totally ignored the predictive programming and alerts coming from the parasite guild and cabalists. I have documented a few examples over the summer: Greenspan, Blankfein, the BIS, etc. Those psychopaths love to say, “I told you so.” The “market” is completely ignoring the end of QE support, the jittery junk bond market, the false-flag terror warnings and the clear and present danger of war. In this upside down world, they think the markets have little if any risk.
In a country with few true heroes, Wolfgang Halbig is front and center in a hard-fought struggle to try to flush out the criminals behind the Sandy Hook fraud.
The facts on the ground about strong precious metal demand remain in force. I don’t know what the slingers thought they would accomplish with this monster paper attack, but the result has been explosive real demand.
In Friday’s session, the Shanghai Gold Exchange shattered records for delivery, with 18,640 kg, or 657,500 ounces. This is about two and a half times normal levels.
- Indian demand from Hindustan Times: 50 tonnes gold smuggled in last 10 days
- Billionaires are filling vaults with gold, reports Telegraph: “Super Rich Rush to Buy Bars“
- A pick up in U.S. coin sales, Reuters reports: “US Mint Gold Coin Sales Rise Sharply in September“
- Industry feedback suggests that last Friday alone nearly 1.5 tonnes of gold could have been bought in retail-level transactions across the Gulf, with the UAE accounting for nearly half of that.
- There is now chatter that buying by sovereigns is picking up as well. Kazakhstan bought 24.7 tonnes of gold in August.
- With the new Cold (or Hot) War breaking out, gold is part of the equation. In a recent article in the London Financial Times, John Dizard mentioned that gold’s “popularity as a medium of exchange for international transactions has been soaring, particularly in the past few months, as the impact of US government sanctions on non-compliant banks has become severe.”
In the comments section yesterday, I mentioned that the JNK had been selling off hard. Interestingly, this happened with a 10-minute delay or fuse ahead of the stock market swoon. Are the algos not instantly correlating the two, or do they have the wrong timing sequence? What a marvelous plot it would be to sell the algos a flawed program that has an eight-minute fuse delay so that the true insider criminals can front run them.
Is it any wonder the propaganda and false flag boogeyman machine described on this site is in overdrive? Besides men who possess testosterone, and younger veterans, a new bulletin seems to finger anybody else who is not comatose. Now U.S. security officials warned federal and local police to watch for “homegrown violent extremists” who may be motivated to attack as a result of airstrikes in Syria. In the second bulletin, the FBI and DHS assess that disgruntled and former employees pose a significant threat to U.S. businesses due to their authorized access to sensitive information and the networks businesses.
The Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) has a new English version website with a cleaner presentation. Trading on the new international exchange is shown in the Daily Price chart below. International data is denoted with an “i.” As you can see, the iAu9999 is the only index really trading.